A FUN HOCKEY FUNDRAISING IDEA
- Chuck-a-Puck is a way for teams and leagues to generate revenue.
- Soft Foam Pucks are numbered and sold for $1 & $5 to spectators
- Numbers are listed on a sheet, and the purchaser's name recorded.
- A contest is held between periods.
- Targets are placed on the ice.
These are some ideas that organizations have used:
- use a jersey as the target / closest to the jersey wins it!
- use a box as the target / land your puck in it - win box seats
- use a pasta bowl / land your puck in it win dinner at an Italian restaurant
- use a box from a flat screen tv - win the flat screen tv
- use an apple as a target - win an ipad
Get creative! You're sure to have fun with this one!
Get Creative!!! Try Chuck-a-Puck as a hockey fundraiser!
The donating sponsor gets announced advertising. You make money for your organization. You may or may not want to advertise on a Chuck-A-Puck. If the chuck-a-pucks are sold for $1.00, and someone decides to keep one as a souvenir, they may walk away for less than your cost. However, you could make up some additional pucks with a logo on them to sell at a higher price point and generate revenues from them as well.
We'll number the pucks for you too! Included in the price.